How to Successfully Kidnap Strangers, by Max Booth III
2. If you must respond to bad reviews, please do not kidnap the reviewer.
3. If you must kidnap the reviewer, do not kidnap him in a public area.
4. If there are witnesses, do not also kidnap them.
5. If you also kidnap the witnesses, consider quitting crystal meth.
6. If you find yourself surrounded by hostages, purchase extra duct tape.
7. Do not let the hostages take their own hostages.
8. Invest in better coffee.
9. Don’t forget: dildo crucifixes have more than one use.
10. And, most importantly: do not engage the severed heads in conversation.
How to Successfully Kidnap Strangers is the perfect example of the new genre called “Bizarro Fiction” which, according to Wikipedia, is: “a contemporary literary genre, which often uses elements of absurdism, satire, and the grotesque, along with pop-surrealism and genre fiction staples, in order to create subversive, weird, and entertaining works.”
Intrigued? Well, you should be!
Grotesque. Idiotic. Brutal. Yet, you absolutely have to read it. Hilarious in it’s craziness, you can’t put that down.