Zak George’s Dog Training Revolution
Please meet Riker, my little rascal. Riker is a pure-breed German Shepherd, precious friend, smile maker and fierce member of my family.
The notion that German Shepherds are one of the breed that need hard training methods is alive and well. A lot of traditional trainers are proud supporters of the importance of being the “alpha“, the “pack leader“, and this idea of being dominant is hard to eradicate.
German Shepherds are fierce but friendly. Extremely intelligent. They are always ready to protect, play a game or perform a task and they actually learn better through positive reinforcement training than through force and intimidation.
Zak George is a new type of dog trainer, dynamic and with a fresh approach, he wants to inspire a new generation of people to connect with their dogs in a way they’ve never been taugh before. Zak’s “Dog Training Revolution” is a comprehensive guide that includes:
- Choosing the right pup for you
- Housetraining and basic training
- Handling biting, leash pulling, jumping up, barking, aggression, chewing, and other behavioral issues
- Health care essentials like finding a vet and selecting the right food
- Cool tricks, traveling tips, and activities to enjoy with your dog
- Topics with corresponding videos on Zak’s YouTube channel so you can see his advice in action.
Everything you need to know to raise and care for your dog. Zak will teach you how to communicate in a healthy way and to set a strong bond with one another in a way that makes training easier, more rewarding, and fun!